Business Developement Executive (Male Candidate Preferred) - 1 Post
We are looking for business development executive with 0-2 year’s experience and with good communication skills in Gujarati, Hindi and English.
Following are the key responsibilities to be undertaken by selected candidates:
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Candidate will be responsible for pitching products and/or services.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing and new customers.
- Researching organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- To maintain follow ups with clients on regular basis.
- Calling new and existing clients at regular intervals.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish report and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Target oriented performance.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- Male candidate age between 23 to 30 years preferred.
- Strong communication skill.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Skill in prioritizing.
- Excellent time management and organization.
Note : Intrested candidate are requested to mail their resume on email@example.com